Last modified November 6, 2013
All information or queries unless noted below should be submitted to us using the Contact Us form or via the Contact Information listed below.
- You may link to the Website from a school, class, educational, or personal website under the following stipulations:
- You acknowledge EconEdLink and The Council for Economic Education as the provider of the resource.
- the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with EconEdLink and the Council for Economic Education's name or any EconEdLink or Council for Economic Education trademark or service mark.
- the appearance, position, and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with EconEdLink or the Council for Economic Education
- You charge no fee to access these resources and/or the website.
- You submit the specific URL(s) that indicate to us where our information will reside so that we may review the context and confirm the purpose.
- You confirm receipt of these conditions in writing via e-mail or via the Contact Information below.
- Note that the resources on our site may only be linked to – not copied, reproduced, or modified in any way, nor placed within a frame.
- You may not link to the Website from any fee-based educational website.
- The Council for Economic Education reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion.
- You may reprint a limited number of copies of the Website's materials to share with colleagues, families, or students.
- You may cite or excerpt the Website's materials in a curriculum or teacher's guide, with attribution.
Note, however, that the Website integrates the Internet into the teaching and learning process. We spend a considerable amount of time updating links as external websites reorganize or remove content from the Internet. A hard-copy reprint or excerpt from the Website would therefore be dated before long. Rather than reprint the entire resource, we encourage you to print the title, author, overview, and URL, along with a copyright line citing the Website and The Council for Economic Education as the publisher.
We would appreciate receiving two complimentary copies of any published material so that we may track how the Website's materials are being used and presented to teachers. If this is possible, please send them to the address given under Contact Information below.
- You may cite or excerpt the Website's materials in a professional book or journal article under the following stipulations:
- You include the URL of the material so that your readers may access it online.
- You do not reprint entire lessons, activities, or other materials. Rather than reprint the entire lesson, we encourage you to print the title, author, overview, and URL of the lesson, along with a copyright line citing the Website and The Council for Economic Education as the publisher.
- You include our attribution information: "EconEdLink.org is a nonprofit website maintained by the Council for Economic Education."
- You confirm receipt of these conditions.
If your publisher requires a signed permission form from the copyright holder for such cite or excerpt of the Website's materials in a professional book or journal article, you may fax the permission form and your request to (402) 438-6867 (for a Council for Economic Education publication) or mail them to the appropriate address given below under Contact Information.
- You may reprint the Website's materials for presentations. For our records, please send us the title of the conference, title and date of your presentation, a brief (1-2 sentences) description of the presentation and how the Website's material will be used, and the number of expected attendees.
- You may adapt the Website's written resources (e.g., lessons, activities, rubrics, assessments, booklists) for classroom or out-of-school use to fit the needs of the children or teens you work with, so long as attribution information is included.
- You may not adapt in any way any of the Website's student interactive tools, podcasts, or videos.
Violation of Rules and Regulations