Teachers will be able to:
- Define interest.
- Understand how inflation interferes with money.
- Understand how interest is calculated.
- Understand how interest rates are determined.
- Understand how to pay less interest.
- Identify real world examples on interest.
This video is available to view for EconEdLink members only.
In this CTE webinar, teachers will learn the basics of interest, rate calculation, cost of credit, and credit scores.
This unit examines factors related to interest, including: rate calculation, cost of credit,and credit scores. Students will learn how to determine the cost of credit.
Grades 6-8, 9-12