Nearpod version available
Students will be able to:
- Explain why more productive workers usually earn more income.
- Identify at least one government policy that might influence the distribution of income.
- Analyze the impact of a government intervention in a market on the distribution of income.
- Compare measures of central tendency to analyze the distribution of income.
- Construct a Lorenz curve using an online interactive.
- Calculate the Gini coefficient to analyze income inequality.
In this personal finance lesson, students will learn how productivity and government policy influences the distribution of income.
Grades Higher Education, 9-12