That's Not Fair! How Do We Share?
This lesson printed from:
Think and talk with a neighbor about the answers to the following questions:
- When was the last time you had to share something?
- What did you have to share?
- What was hard about sharing it?
- Why did you have to share at all?
In this activity you will work with your classmates to think about what to do when there is not enough of certain goods to go around. You will try different ways of sharing or trading goods, and talk about what makes each way of sharing hard or easy.
In your group talk about the best way to share the materials the teacher has given you. Think about the following questions:
After everyone has the necessary materials, click on the girl
above for a surprise. Share your ideas with the class.
Now by yourself think about the following questions:
- What is good about sharing?
- What do you not like about sharing?
- Is there a fair way to share all the time?
How might you share differently in the future?