What is it?
EconEdLink provides a premier source of classroom-tested, Internet-based economic and personal finance lesson materials for K-12 teachers and their students. With over 533 lessons to choose from, teachers can use as many of the lessons as they would like and as often as they would like.
Who is it for?
The Internet-based lessons are targeted for K-12 teachers and their students. Each of the lessons includes a teacher's version as well as a student's version. Each of the lessons are designed to be delivered in a variety of formats and classroom settings.
How do I use it?
All of the lessons are Internet-based and free to everyone. Each lesson contains a teacher's version as well as a student's version which can be used in a variety of ways.
MyEconEdLinkMyEconEdLink allows educators to access and customize content that is relevant to individual classroom needs. It's a great way to organize and keep track of valuable lessons and resources that you and your students can use everyday! Subscriber Benefits:
- Ability to Save and Annotate Lessons in your personal profile
- Access to the student version of Virtual Economics
- Gain Access to custome Quiz Builder Tool
- Automatically get related Lessons based on profile preferences
- Get email Alerts when New Resources are Available
- Save 20% on any CEE publication
- Receive Discount on CEE Annual Conference registration
- Easy access to enter the National Teacher’s Award Program
- Access to Teaching Opportunities eNewsletter delivered montly
- Keep abreast of important CEE and affiliate information
- It's Free!
New Lesson Finder Available!
EconEdLink’s New Lesson Finder allows you to target economic and personal finance lesson by topic, grade level, state standards, common core standards, and more. Our new search tool provides
- faster, more accurate search
- the ability to drill down by specific national and state standards
- easier access to search by Common Core State Standards
- ratings and descriptions of lessons which are displayed from the search interface